All competition dates and venues subject to change
All medals must be collected during the Games.
The NHSG will not mail medals after the Games.
Venue Manager: Archery in Motion: Siobhan Droney (official)
Barebow Compound, Barebow Recurve, Compound Fingers, Compound Release, & Recurve
Venue: Pioneer Sportsmen
Address: 1046 Clinton St, Dunbarton NH 03046
Web link/Directions: Click here
Registration Deadline: Registration Deadline – July 7th 2018
Date of Event: Sunday, July 15th 2018
Check-In: Prior to competition.
Start Time: 9:00am
Practice Time: Before competition starts.
Format: An American 900 round of 30 arrows each from 60, 50, & 40 yards
Archery will be conducted with the following rules unless modified by the NSGA Rules.
Recurve archery events will be conducted in accordance with National Archery Association rules.
Compound archery styles will be conducted in accordance with National Field Archery Association rules.
NSGA Qualification Requirements (in qualifying years):
- All first, second, third, and fourth place winners or athletes meeting this sport’s NSGA minimum performance standards (MPS) in competition at the NHSG qualifying games will qualify for the following year's National Senior Games.
- An archer may enter only the style in which he/she has qualified.
NHSG Entry Requirements (in any year):
- Competitors must be at least 40 years by the end of this calendar year.
- Archers must provide their own bows and target arrows.
- Archers may bring their own tents.