Bowling - Ten Pin
All competition dates and venues subject to change
All medals must be collected during the Games.
The NHSG will not mail medals after the Games.
Venue Director: George Tosatti
Venue: Spare Time Lanes
Address: 216 Maple St, Manchester NH 03103
Web link/Directions: Click here
Registration Deadline: Registration Deadline – June 29th 2018
Date of Event: Friday, July 6th 2018
Check-In: Prior to competition.
Start Time: 3:00pm
Practice Time: Before competition starts.
Format: Format is three strings of scratch bowling.
Bowling - Ten-Pin will be conducted with the United States Bowling Congress (USBC) rules.
USBC rules apply unless superceded by the following NSGA Rules.
NSGA Qualification Requirements (in qualifying years):
- All first, second, third, and fourth place winners at the NHSG qualifying games will qualify for the following year's National Senior Games.
- Athletes must qualify in each Bowling - Ten-Pin event (singles, doubles, mixed doubles) in which they wish to compete at the National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.
NHSG Entry Requirements (in any year):
- Competitors must be at least 40 years by the end of this calendar year.
- Competitors are encouraged to bring their own balls and shoes.
- House balls and shoes may be available at the competitor's expense.