All competition dates and venues subject to change
All medals must be collected during the Games.
The NHSG will not mail medals after the Games.
Pickleball: Presented by Executive Health and Sports Center
Tournament Director: Walt Hooker
Singles (7/27), Doubles (7/28), and Mixed Doubles (7/29)
Venue: Executive Health & Sports Center
Address: 1 Highlander Way, Manchester NH 03103
Web Site: Click here
Directions: Click here
Characteristics: EHSC will have 10 competition and 2 practice pickleball courts.
The Family Locker Room will be available free of charge for all athletes for duration of tournament.
We are also pleased to provide info on local hotels should you plan to stay overnight.
CLICK HERE for details.
Registration Deadline: July 13th 2018 -- Capacity Limited to 150 Athletes
Date of Event: Friday, July 27th - Sunday, July 29th 2018
Friday, July 27th: Start Time 12:00 pm - Mens and Womens Singles
Saturday, July 28th: Start Time 8:00 am - Mens and Womens Doubles
Sunday, July 29th: Start Time 8:00am - Mixed Doubles
Practice Time: Before competition starts and 5 minutes prior to each match.
Format and fast facts from the Tournament Director:
Players must supply their own paddles. Balls will be provided. We will have 10 courts plus 2 practice/warm up courts. Format will depend on bracket size.
3 teams - 2 matches of 2 out of 3 games to 15 points, win by 2 points.
4 teams - 3 matches of 2 out of 3 games to 11 points, win by 2 points.
5 to 7 teams – 4 to 6 matches of 1 game to 15 points, win by 2 points.
8 to 12 teams - two pools of 4 to 6 teams then a medal round robin of the top 2 teams from each pool.
The green Jugs 26 hole indoor pickleball will be used.
This will NOT be a USAPA sanctioned event so no USAPA points will be awarded. Volunteer referees will still be provided for as many matches as possible. You are encouraged to referee when you are not playing.
This sport will be limited to 150 participants.
Brackets will initially be limited to 10 teams.
Partners will not be assigned by the New Hampshire Senior Games.
Athletes must provide their own partner to participate in any partner sport. You can invite a partner during registration or CLICK HERE to check the player list and who is looking for a partner.
This tournament will be conducted in accordance with USA Pickleball Association (USAPA) rules.
NHPA rules apply unless superceded by the following NSGA Rules.
NSGA Qualification Requirements (in qualifying years):
- All first, second, third, and fourth place winners at the NHSG qualifying games will qualify for the following year's National Senior Games.
- Athletes must qualify in each Pickleball event (singles, doubles, mixed doubles) in which they wish to compete at the National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.
NHSG Entry Requirements (in any year):
- Competitors must be at least 40 years by the end of this calendar year.
- The age division of a partner event will be determined by the younger age of both partners by the end of this calendar year.
- Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, doubles is classified as an event. Therefore athletes may not compete in more than one age division for doubles.
- Partners will not be assigned by the New Hampshire Senior Games. Athletes must provide their own partner to participate in any partner sport.
- Competitors must bring their own paddles. Balls will be provided.