All competition dates and venues subject to change
All medals must be collected during the Games.
The NHSG will not mail medals after the Games.
Tournament Director: Walt Hooker
Singles (7/28), Doubles (7/29), and Mixed Doubles (7/30)
** New Venue This Year **
Venue: Executive Health & Sports Center
Address: 1 Highlander Way, Manchester NH 03103
Web Site: Click here
Directions: Click here
Characteristics: EHSC will have 10 competition and 2 practice pickleball courts.
The Family Locker Room will be available through EHSC for $5/day or $10 for 3 days per person.
Registration Deadline: July 21st 2017 -- Capacity Limited to 150 Athletes
Date of Event: Friday, July 28th - Sunday, July 30th 2017
Friday, July 28th: Noon check-in, 1:00pm start - Singles
Saturday, July 29th: 8:00am check-in, 8:30am start - Doubles
Sunday, July 30th: 8:00am check-in, 8:30am start - Mixed Doubles
Practice Time: Before competition starts and 5 minutes prior to each match.
The format will be round robin.
3 teams: 2 matches of 3 games to 11, win by 1.
4 teams: 3 matches of 1 game to 21, win by 1 (with 3 time outs.)
5 or more teams: matches of 1 game to 15, win by 1.
8 or more teams will be divided into two smaller pools with the top 2 teams from each pool playing in a final round robin of 4 teams.
Max bracket size is 12 teams (two pools of 6 teams.)
Age divisions may be combined for play, but medals will be awarded in every age division. For Bracket and Player Lists, click here. This is not a USAPA sanctioned tournament but volunteer referees will be used.
This tournament will be conducted in accordance with USA Pickleball Association (USAPA) rules.
NHPA rules apply unless superceded by the following NSGA Rules.
NSGA Qualification Requirements (in qualifying years):
- All first, second, third, and fourth place winners at the NHSG qualifying games will qualify for the following year's National Senior Games.
- Athletes must qualify in each Pickleball event (singles, doubles, mixed doubles) in which they wish to compete at the National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.
NHSG Entry Requirements (in any year):
- Competitors must be at least 40 years by the end of this calendar year.
- The age division of a partner event will be determined by the younger age of both partners by the end of this calendar year.
- Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, doubles is classified as an event. Therefore athletes may not compete in more than one age division for doubles.
- Partners will not be assigned by the New Hampshire Senior Games. Athletes must provide their own partner to participate in any partner sport.
- Competitors must bring their own paddles. Balls will be provided.