All competition dates and venues subject to change
All medals must be collected during the Games.
The NHSG will not mail medals after the Games.
Venue Director: Ron Bouchard
Singles, Doubles, and Mixed Doubles
Venue: Salem Athletic Club
Address: 16 Manor Parkway, Salem NH 03079
Web link/Directions: Click here
Characteristics: Indoors - 4 courts
Registration Deadline: July 28th 2018
Date of Event: Saturday, August 4th 2018
Check-In: Prior to competition.
Start Time: 8:00am
Practice Time: Before competition starts and 5 minutes prior to each match.
Format: This year's format will be the same as the National Senior Games.
We will have a Round-Robin Format, 3 Games to 11 points each.
Players will play everyone in their division.
If there are less than 4 players in an age group we will combine that division.
This tournament will be conducted in accordance with United States Racquetball Association (USRA) rules.
Racquetball rules apply unless superceded by the following NSGA Rules.
NSGA Qualification Requirements (in qualifying years):
- All first, second, third, and fourth place winners at the NHSG qualifying games will qualify for the following year's National Senior Games.
- Athletes must qualify in each Racquetball event (singles, doubles, mixed doubles) in which they wish to compete at the National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.
NHSG Entry Requirements (in any year):
- Competitors must be at least 40 years by the end of this calendar year.
- The age division of a partner event will be determined by the younger age of both partners by the end of this calendar year.
- Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, doubles is classified as an event. Therefore athletes may not compete in more than one age division for doubles.
- Partners will not be assigned by the New Hampshire Senior Games. Athletes must provide their own partner to participate in any partner sport.
- Competitors must bring their own racquets. Balls will be provided.