All competition dates and venues subject to change
All medals must be collected during the Games.
The NHSG will not mail medals after the Games.
Venue Director: George Tosatti
5K Road Race
Run in conjunction with St Charles Children's Home 5K Road Race
Venue: Pease International Trade Port
Address: 161 Corporate Dr, Portsmouth, NH 03801
Web link/Directions: Click here
Characteristics: Click here
Registration Deadline: August 27th 2018
Date of Event: Monday, September 3rd 2018
Check-In: Prior to competition.
Start Time: 9:00am
Practice Time: Before competition starts.
Format: For more race details click here
This event will be conducted in accordance with USA Track & Field (USATF) rules.
USATF rules apply unless superceded by the following NSGA Rules.
NSGA Qualification Requirements (in qualifying years):
- All first, second, third, and fourth place winners or athletes meeting this sport’s NSGA minimum performance standards (MPS) in competition at the NHSG qualifying games will qualify for the following year's National Senior Games.
NHSG Entry Requirements (in any year):
- Competitors must be at least 40 years by the end of this calendar year.
- Competitors must pick up their bibs at the NHSG tent.
- Competitors must sign the Running Nuns liability waiver. The form will be emailed to you after you register with NHSG. Completed forms must be received by August 31st.
- This is a USATF certified 5K road race.
- Electronic timing will be used.