All competition dates and venues subject to change
All medals must be collected during the Games.
The NHSG will not mail medals after the Games.
Venue Director: Larry Flint
Singles and Doubles
Venue: JFK Coliseum
Address: 303 Beech St, Manchester NH 03103
Web link/Directions: Click here
Characteristics: Indoors with 4 courts. Competitors may use the 268 Maple St parking lot entrance.
Registration Deadline: July 13th 2017
Date of Event: Thursday, July 20th 2017
Check-In: Prior to competition.
Start Time: 8:00am
Practice Time: Before competition starts and prior to each match.
Format: Format will be determined by number of competitors in each bracket.
All matches will be conducted in accordance with National Shuffleboard Association (NSA) rules.
NSA rules apply unless superceded by the following NSGA Rules.
NSGA Qualification Requirements (in qualifying years):
- All first, second, third, and fourth place winners at the NHSG qualifying games will qualify for the following year's National Senior Games.
- Athletes must qualify in each Shuffleboard event (singles, doubles) in which they wish to compete at the National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.
NHSG Entry Requirements (in any year):
- Competitors must be at least 40 years by the end of this calendar year.
- The age division of a partner event will be determined by the younger age of both partners by the end of this calendar year.
- Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, doubles is classified as an event. Therefore athletes may not compete in more than one age division for doubles.
- Partners will not be assigned by the New Hampshire Senior Games. Athletes must provide their own partner to participate in any partner sport.
- Doubles teams may be of mixed gender (open doubles).