All competition dates and venues subject to change
All medals must be collected during the Games.
The NHSG will not mail medals after the Games.
*** CANCELLED for 2023 ***
Venue Director: Jay Clausen
Phone: 603 667 0176
Singles, Doubles and Mixed Doubles
Venue: Colby-Sawyer College
Address: 541 Main St, New London, NH 03257
Website: Click here
Campus Map: Click here
Google Map: Click here
Characteristics: 3 Courts, wooden floor
Registration Deadline: July 30th, 2023
Date of Event: Sunday, August 6th 2023
Check-In: 9:00 am
Start Time: 10:00 am
Practice Time: Before competition starts and 5 minutes prior to each match.
Format: Format will be determined by number of competitors in each bracket.
Sorry, no same day registrations.
Partners must be registered by August 6th, 2023
Badminton will be conducted in accordance with United States Badminton Association (USBA) rules.
Badminton will be conducted with USBA rules unless modified by the NSGA Rules.
NSGA Qualification Requirements (in qualifying years):
- All first, second, third, and fourth place winners in competition at the NHSG qualifying games will qualify for the following year's National Senior Games.
- Athletes must qualify in each Badminton event (singles, doubles, mixed doubles) in which they wish to compete at the National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.
NHSG Entry Requirements (in any year):
- Competitors must be at least 40 years by the end of this calendar year.
- The age division of a partner event will be determined by the younger age of both partners by the end of this calendar year.
- Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, doubles is classified as an event. Therefore athletes may not compete in more than one age division for doubles.
- Partners will not be assigned by the New Hampshire Senior Games. Athletes must provide their own partner to participate in any partner sport.
- Competitors must bring their own racquets. Shuttlecocks will be provided.