Bowling - Ten Pin
All competition dates and venues subject to change
All medals must be collected during the Games.
The NHSG will not mail medals after the Games.
Tournament Director: Glenn Graham
Venue: Yankee Lanes Manchester
Address: 216 Maple St, Manchester NH 03103
Website: Click here
Google Map: Click here
Registration Deadline: July 1st 2022
Same day registration allowed, cash or check only.
Date of Event: Friday, July 8th 2022
Check-In: 2:00 pm
Start Time: 3:00 pm
Practice Time: Before competition starts.
Format: Format is three strings of scratch bowling.
Adaptive Sport: Disabled athletes are welcome.
Rules of the host bowling alley shall be followed at all times.
Bowling - Ten-Pin will be conducted with the United States Bowling Congress (USBC) rules.
USBC rules apply unless superceded by the following NSGA Rules.
NSGA Qualification Requirements (in qualifying years):
- All first, second, third, and fourth place winners at the NHSG qualifying games will qualify for the following year's National Senior Games.
- Athletes must qualify in each Bowling - Ten-Pin event (singles, doubles, mixed doubles) in which they wish to compete at the National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.
NHSG Entry Requirements (in any year):
- Competitors must be at least 40 years by the end of this calendar year.
- Competitors are encouraged to bring their own balls and shoes.
- House balls and shoes are available at no charge.