Bowling - 10 Pin
All competition dates and venues subject to change
All medals must be collected during the Games.
The NHSG will not mail medals after the Games.
Tournament Director: Glenn Graham
Singles and Open Doubles!
Only roll three games. Same score will be used for both Singles and Doubles, if you signed up for both Singles and Doubles. You can only sign up for one doubles format - either Doubles or Mixed-Doubles, but not both.
Venue: Yankee Lanes Manchester
Address: 216 Maple St, Manchester NH 03103
Website: Click here
Google Map: Click here
Registration Deadline (to receive shirt with "Bowling" on the sleeve): August 19th 2023
Same day registration allowed, using computer provided at venue for online registration and card payment only. No cash or check.
Date of Event: Saturday, August 26th 2023
Check-In: 2:00 pm
Start Time: 3:00 pm
Practice Time: Before competition starts.
Format: Format is three strings of scratch bowling.
Adaptive Sport: Disabled athletes are welcome.
Rules of the host bowling alley shall be followed at all times.
Bowling - Ten-Pin will be conducted with the United States Bowling Congress (USBC) rules.
USBC rules apply unless superceded by the following NSGA Rules.
NSGA Qualification Requirements (in qualifying years):
- All first, second, third, and fourth place winners at the NHSG qualifying games will qualify for the following year's National Senior Games.
- Athletes must qualify in each Bowling - Ten-Pin event (singles, doubles, mixed doubles) in which they wish to compete at the National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.
NHSG Entry Requirements (in any year):
- Competitors must be at least 40 years by the end of this calendar year.
- Competitors are encouraged to bring their own balls and shoes.
- House balls and shoes are available at no charge.