All competition dates and venues subject to change
All medals must be collected during the Games.
The NHSG will not mail medals after the Games.
Tournament Director: Ken Clark
Phone: (603) 770-6133
Event: Havenwood-Heritage Heights Golf Classic
18 Hole Scratch Tournament
$65 Fee includes half cart, range balls, gift bag, luncheon and awards
Venue: Beaver Meadow Golf Course
Address: 1 Beaver Meadow Street, Concord, NH 03301
Website: Click here
Google Map: Click here
Registration Deadline: August 13th 2023 - Capacity Limited to 72 Golfers
Date of Event: Wednesday, August 23rd 2023
Check-In: 90 minutes prior to start time (check start time below)
Meeting with Pro: 15 minutes prior to start time.
Start Time: 9:00 am - Shotgun Start
Practice Time: Before competition starts. Complimentary range balls will be provided.
Luncheon and Awards: Upon completion of play
Format: This is a Scratch Golf tournament.
Included: Your registration fee includes greens fee, half a cart, range balls and following golf, a luncheon to include awards. Also, continental breakfast before tournament.
This tournament will be conducted in accordance with United States Golf Association (USGA) rules.
USGA rules apply unless superceded by the following NSGA Rules.
NSGA Qualification Requirements (in qualifying years):
- All first place winners in each 5yr age group or athletes meeting this sport’s NSGA minimum performance standards (MPS) in competition at the NHSG qualifying games will qualify for the following year's National Senior Games.
- Qualifiers will be determined by 18-hole (not two rounds of a 9 hole course) gross score played on a course with a minimum par of 70 and a United States Golf Association (USGA) slope rating between 119 and 126 for men and between 113 and 120 for women.
- Handicap scores are not acceptable for qualifying.
- Nine - hole gross scores are permitted only for those 90 and older.
- In competitions with more than an 18-hole competition, any single 18-hole score meeting the golf minimum performance standard will qualify a competitor for the NSGA tournament.
- For open state qualifiers, Rule H applies.
NHSG Entry Requirements (in any year):
- Competitors must be at least 50 years by the end of this calendar year.
- Entry fee includes 1/2 cart. greens fee, gift bag, luncheon, award and range balls
- Golfers may bring their own clubs.
- The pro shop may have clubs available for rent at the golfer's expense.