Race Walk 1500
All competition dates and venues subject to change
All medals must be collected during the Games.
The NHSG will not mail medals after the Games.
Meet Director: Lee Hess
1500 Meter Technical Race Walk
Venue: Memorial High School
Address: 1Crusader Way, Manchester NH 03103
Phone: 603-401-4484 (Meet Director)
Website: Click here
Map: Click here
Registration Deadline: Same day registration allowed.
Date of Event: Sunday, August 20th, 2023
Check-In: Prior to competition.
Start Time: At the conclusion of the Men's 100 meter dash (During Track & Field Events)
Practice Time: Before competition starts.
Format: Run during the Track and Field events.
This event will be conducted in accordance with USA Track & Field (USATF) rules.
USATF rules apply unless superceded by the following NSGA Rules.
NSGA Qualification Requirements (in qualifying years):
- All first, second, third, and fourth place winners or athletes meeting this sport’s NSGA minimum performance standards (MPS) in competition at the NHSG qualifying games will qualify for the following year's National Senior Games.
- The minimum distance acceptable for qualifying will be 1500 meters.
NHSG Entry Requirements (in any year):
- Competitors must be at least 35 years by the end of this calendar year.
- Athletes must use proper race walking techniques or risk disqualification.
- Athletes must not wear clothing that could impede the view of the judges.