All competition dates and venues subject to change
All medals must be collected during the Games.
The NHSG will not mail medals after the Games.
Tournament Director: Glenn Graham
Venue Manager: Bob Carrier
Singles, Doubles & Mixed-Doubles.
Singles or two-person teams, which can be Doubles or Mixed Doubles. (Single registrants can choose a partner at the event, if they'd like to play doubles.)
Note: This event is indoors, so no issues with rain.
Venue: Game Changer Sports Bar & Grill
Address: 4 Orchard View Drive, Londonderry, NH 03053
Phone: 603 216 1396
Website: Click here
Google Map: Click here
(No cash prizes)
Registration Deadline: September 10th 2023
Same day registration allowed, using computer provided for online registration and card payment only. No cash or check.
Dates of Event:
Doubles Sunday, September 17th 2023 at 1:00 PM
Singles Sunday, September 17th 2023 at 4:00 PM
Doubles Check-In: 12:00 pm
Doubles Start Time: 1:00 pm
Singles Check-In: 3:00 pm
Singles Start Time: 4:00 pm
Practice Time: Before competition starts and 5 minutes prior to each match.
Capacity: 8 lanes, 50 teams, 100 people total, for each doubles and singles.
Format: [NOTE: Format may be modified to better fit the number of players.] Tournament format will be double elimination play. Four rounds of Round Robin, so eveeryone is guaranteed at least 4 games. Championship will be single elimination, with seeding based on scores in first four games. Teams that win will play up to 6 games total. If there are not sufficient quantity of players to play within an age group, we will not have 5-year age groupings for medal competition. Rather, teams and individuals will attempt to be matched against similar skilled teams in the early games. However, in qualifying years you will still qualify based on your 5-year age group. Some years the National Senior Games does not require qualification. Bottom line, this is all for fun!
Match play should be completed in around 2 to 3 hours. You are encouraged to eat and drink while playing, to maximize your fun. This is an indoor tournament, in an air conditioned venue.
Cornhole will be conducted in accordance with U.S. Cornhole Assoc. rules.
Cornhole will be conducted with U.S. Cornhole Assoc. rules unless modified by the NSGA Rules
NSGA Qualification Requirements (in qualifying years):
- For 2023 Cornhole will be classified as an “OPEN Sport.” This miean that you do not need to qualify for the National Senior Games.
- Athletes do not need to qualify at a 2022 qualifier.
- Athletes may compete in singles, doubles and mixed doubles
- Anyone can register for the event regardless if a state qualifier offers it or not. It can also be counted as a third sport ONLY for the 2022 Games.
NHSG Entry Requirements (in any year):
- Competitors must be at least 35 years by the end of this calendar year. National Sr Games minimum age to compete in any sport is 50yrs by Dec 31, 2022.
- The age division of a partner event will be determined by the younger age of both partners by the end of this calendar year.
- Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, doubles is classified as an event. Therefore athletes may not compete in more than one age division for doubles.
- Partners will not be assigned by the New Hampshire Senior Games. Athletes must provide their own partner to participate in any partner sport.
- Cornhole equipment will be provided by Game Changer Sports Bar & Grill.