All competition dates and venues subject to change
All medals must be collected during the Games.
The NHSG will not mail medals after the Games.
Tournament Director: Dan Kaigler, Head Coach, Men's Basketball, Colby-Sawyer College
3-on-3 Half Court Basketball
Note: Teams must be of all one gender. Maximum number of 10, including players, coaches and non-playing bench personnel..
Venue: Hogan Sport Center - Colby-Sawyer College
Address: 541 Main St, New London, NH 03257
Website: Click here
Google Map: Click here
Team Fee: $250
(no separate individual fee)
Team Registration Deadline: July 13th, 2023
Player Registration Deadline: July 22nd, 2023
Date of Event: Saturday, July 22nd, 2023
Start Time: 9:00 am
Practice Time: Before competition starts and prior to each game.
Format: Basketball is a 3-on-3, half court. Playing time is 2 halves of 15 minutes each for all age groups. A tie score at the end of regulation will result in a 3-minute overtime period.
We are also pleased to provide info on local hotels should you plan to stay overnight. CLICK HERE for details.
Basketball will be conducted in accordance with National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) rules.
Basketball will be conducted with NCAA rules unless modified by the NSGA Rules.
Competitors must adhere to all local COVID applicable rules.
NSGA Qualification Requirements (in qualifying years):
- All first, second, and third place teams at the NHSG qualifying games will qualify for the following year's National Senior Games.
- Each NHSG qualifying games may qualify all basketball teams that compete in the 80+ age division. Competition must take place in accordance with Rule H in order for teams to be qualified.
NHSG Entry Requirements (in any year):
- Competitors must be at least 50 years of age by the end of this calendar year.
- The age division of a team event will be determined by the youngest age of all team members by the end of this calendar year.
- Athletes may compete with only one team per sport.
- Players on any team must be of all one gender. (Other team personnel can be any gender.)
- Team rosters shall be a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 10, including players, coaches and non-playing bench personnel.