All competition dates and venues subject to change
All medals must be collected during the Games.
The NHSG will not mail medals after the Games.
Sport Coordinator: Nik Uhlir
Singles, Doubles, and Mixed Doubles
Venue: Seacoast Community Campus
Address: 100 Campus Dr UNIT 20, Portsmouth, NH 03801
Website: Click here
Google Map: Click here
Characteristics: Indoors - 8 tables
Registration Deadline: Sunday July 30th 2023 -- Capacity Limited to 40 Athletes
Date of Event: Saturday August 5th 2023
Check-In: 9:00 am
Warm up: 9:30 am
Start Time: 10:30 am
Warm-up Time: Before competition starts (60 min) and prior to each match (2 min).
Format: All matches follow USATT rules.
This tournament will be conducted in accordance with USA Table Tennis (USATT) rules.
USATT rules apply unless superceded by the following NSGA Rules.
NSGA Qualification Requirements (in qualifying years):
- All first, second, third, and fourth place winners at the NHSG qualifying games will qualify for the following year's National Senior Games.
- Athletes must qualify in each Table Tennis event (singles, doubles, mixed doubles) in which they wish to compete at the National Senior Games, except when Rule E applies.
NHSG Entry Requirements (in any year):
- Competitors must be at least 40 years by the end of this calendar year.
- The age division of a partner event will be determined by the younger age of both partners by the end of this calendar year.
- Athletes may compete with only one partner per event. Under NSGA rules, doubles is classified as an event. Therefore athletes may not compete in more than one age division for doubles.
- Partners will not be assigned by the New Hampshire Senior Games. Athletes must provide their own partner to participate in any partner sport.
- Competitors must bring their own paddles. Balls will be provided.
- Competitors cannot wear a white shirt.
- Competitors must wear athletic shoes.
- Butterfly table tennis balls will be used (plastic, R40+).